Hasegawa 1/48 USAF F-104c Starfighter 07219 Plastic Model Kit
Hasegawa - 1/48 F-104C Starfighter "US Air Force"
Following 170 F-104A interceptors and 26 F-104B 2-seat trainers into production were 77 F-104C fighter-bombers for Tactical Air Command. They equipped the 479th TFW at George AFB from October 16, 1958. Powered by the J-79GE-7 with a 2 inch increase in turbine diameter providing 15,800 pounds of thrust with reduced specific fuel consumption, the F-104C introduced a probe for in-flight refueling that could be added or removed on the ground, and the option of carrying offensive stores on two underwing pylons and a centerline rack.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/48
- Parts: 143 pcs
- L 14.45 x W 6.30 inches
- Item name: F-104C Starfighter "US Air Force
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- 479th TFW, USAF George AFB, California 1963.
- 479th TFW, USAF George AFB, California.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.