Hasegawa 1/48 Mitsubishi A6M7 Zero Fighter Ty.62 09813 Plastic Model Kit
Hasegawa - 1/48 Mitsubishi A6M7 Zero Fighter Ty.62
The Zero Battle Type 62 is a standard installation of the bombardment armament, equipped with a unified type tank on the underside of both wings as a standard, and has enhanced the descent performance by strengthening the fuselage structure such as the tail. The first machine was completed in February 1955, just before the end of the war.
The 1/48 scale is ideal for model Mitsubishi A6M7 Zero Fighter Ty.62 from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/48
- Parts: 154 pcs
- L 7.55 x W 9.01 inches
- Item name: Mitsubishi A6M7 Zero Fighter Type 62
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- The 210th Navy Airlines Corps belonging aircraft "210-118"
- The 302nd Navy Air Corps belonging aircraft "Yo D-135"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.