Hasegawa 1/48 F4U-4 Corsair 09125 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Hasegawa - 1/48 F4U-4 Corsair
Single engine, carrier based, single seat fighter aircraft. The Corsair was primarily used as an offensive fighter and ground attack aircraft. It was powered by the Pratt & Whitney R-2800 radial engine which required the classic inverted gull wing design for sufficient propeller propellor clearance. The F4U-4 was a late WWII version with a much increased load carrying capacity for ground-attack missions, including the ability to carry bombs and HVAR rockets. It was widely used by the Navy and Marines in Korea.
The 1/48 scale is ideal for model F4U-4 Corsair from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/48
- Parts: 49 pcs
- L 7.95 x W 10.15 inches
- Item name: F4U-4 Corsair
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- BuNo 81925, VF-193 "Ghostriders", US Navy
- BuNo 96845, VMF-323 "Deathrattlers", US Marine Corps
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.