Hasegawa 1/350 IJN Aircraft Carrier Junyo 40030 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Hasegawa - 1/350 Aircraft Carrier Junyo
Even by the standards of Japanese warships in WWII, Jun'yô had a tough career. She was originally built as a passenger liner, but was completed as an aircraft carrier. Throughout the war, she fought in the Aleutian Islands campaign, Guadalcanal, the Solomon Islands, the Battle of the Philippine Sea, and more. Along the way, she was frequently bombed and torpedoed, had her air wing removed, suffered the loss of nearly the entire air complement in combat, and was finally hulked when her battle damage was too great for repair. Kit features decals for Jun'yô as the flagship at the Battle of the Philippine Sea.
Leading brand of the Japanese Plastic Model Kit products, Hasegawa offers a wide range of different models and scales.
- Parts: 688 pcs
- L 24.7 x W 6.7 inches
- Item name: IJN Aircraft Carrier Junyo
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- Material: Plastic
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- A treat for collectors
- IJN, 3rd fleet, 2nd carrier squadron, Flagship June 1944 Battle of the Philippine Sea
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.