Hasegawa 1/32 Ki44-I Type 2 Fighter Shoki (Tojo) 08255 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Hasegawa - 1/32 Ki44-I Type 2 Fighter Shoki (Tojo)
Kita 44-I late production type deployed at Akeno Flight School is a kit! There is no lubricating oil cooler under the cowling, and an annular lubricating oil cooler is equipped in the cowling, and the special parts are set and reproduced.
The 1/32 scale is ideal for model Ki44-I Type 2 Fighter Shoki (Tojo) from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
- Scale: 1/32
- Parts: 161 pcs
- L 10.94 x W 11.61 inches
- Item name: Polikarpov I-16 `Finnish Air Force`
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Akeno Army Flight School Affiliation "Red 28" (Akeno Airfield 1943)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.