Hasegawa 1/24 Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD 1993 RAC Rally Winner 20358 Plastic Model Kit
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Hasegawa - 1/24 Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD “1993 RAC Rally winning car”
In 1993, Toyota was the first Japanese car to win the Makes Champion, and Kankunen won the driver's title and reproduced the Castrol color Celica. Etched material such as buckles, seat belts and mat guards are included. The decals consist of 2 sheets and the castrol logo & pattern is made of cult graph.
Leading brand of the Japanese Plastic Model Kit products, Hasegawa offers a wide range of different models and scales.
- Scale: 1/24
- Parts: 116 pcs
- L 7.24 x W 2.95 inches
- Item name: Toyota Celica Turbo 4WD 1993 RAC Rally Winner
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- Material: Plastic
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Plastic sprue (Clear), Decalsheet (waterslide), Vinyl
- Type: Full kit Race & Rally cars
- A treat for collectors
- 1993 RAC Rally car Winner: Car No. 1 Driver: Yuha Kankunen
6th: Car No. 6 Driver: Didier Oriole
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.