Hasegawa 1/24 Calsonic Skyline GTS-R (R31) 21127 Plastic Model Kit
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Hasegawa - 1/24 Calsonic Skyline GTS-R (R31)
The Calsonic Skyline has left many legends in the Japanese motor sports scene. The kit is based on the racing specification of the Skyline GTS-R, which is the origin of the kit. In 1989, he participated in the All Japan Touring Car Championship (JTC) Group A division with the "Hoshino Kazuyoshi / Kitano Gen" pair. I was proud of the outstanding speed with four pole positions in all six races. The kit is reproduced in a completely new mold based on thorough vehicle coverage. The body color of the body is blue, the inside of the wheel, light and mirror surface is a plated part. A masking seal for windows is included. Decal sets cult graph made decals.
Leading brand of the Japanese Plastic Model Kit products, Hasegawa offers a wide range of different models and scales.
- Scale: 1/24
- Parts: 97 pcs
- L 7.63 x W 3.03 inches
- Item name: 1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- Material: Plastic
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Plastic sprue (Clear), Decalsheet (waterslide), Vinyl
- Type: Full kit Race & Rally cars
- A treat for collectors
- Hoshino Racing 1989 All Japan Touring Car Championship (JTC) Group A
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.