Hasegawa 1/200 B787-8 "Demonstrator 1st Aircraft" 10807 Plastic Model Kit
Or 4 interest-free payments of $14.00 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
Hasegawa - 1/200 B787-8 "Demonstrator 1st Aircraft"
At the time of the B787's debut, the first aircraft was reproduced from the Boeing Demons Trainer aircraft that made test flights and shows. This machine
will be exhibited indoors at the Centrair (Chubu International Airport) complex commercial facility “FLIGHT OF DREAMS,”.
The 1/200 scale is ideal for model B787-8 "Demonstrator 1st Aircraft" from Hasegawa is a models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in different scales.
- Scale: 1/200
- Item name: Boeing 787-8 'Demonstrator 1st Aircraft'
- Parts: 64 pcs
- L 11.18 x W 11.85 inches
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- First unit "N787 BA"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.