Hasegawa 1/200 ANA Airbus A321 ceo 10827 Plastic Model Kit
Hasegawa - 1/200 ANA Airbus A321 ceo
The A321 ceo (Current Engine Option) is a type that mounts a conventional engine while attaching a sharklet to the wing tip. In order to accurately reproduce the features of the details, set the extension of the rear end of the engine nozzle and the fins of the engine nacelle with a new mold.
The 1/200 scale is ideal for model ANA Airbus A321 ceo from Hasegawa is a models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in different scales.
- Scale: 1/200
- Item name: ANA Airbus A321ceo
- Parts: 64 pcs
- L 8.75 x W 6.96 inches
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- ANA 2nd plane Code: JA112A
- ANA 1st plane Code: JA111A Nov.12, 2016
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.