Hasegawa 1/12 Yamaha YZR500 (0W98) '1988 WGP500 C 21503 Plastic Model Kit
Hasegawa - 1/12 Yamaha YZR500 (0W98) '1988 WGP500 C
In 1988 WGP500, "Yamaha YZR500" that led Eddie Lawson to the third world champion is a kit. The frame's highly rigid “shaped character” type swing arm etc. The '88 model 0W98, which has steadily evolved, is thoroughly reproduced based on coverage of the actual vehicle. You can enjoy the attractiveness of WGP machines with the part configuration and ease of assembly, as well as precise expression.
The front fork is a selection formula of upright suspension (0W98 first semester) and inverted suspension (0W98 second semester: after round 9 Belgium).
Includes a race stand. Decal is made by cult graph which color matched with "TF910 fluorescent red finish" sold separately Katsuhiro Otsuka is in charge of the package illustration.
Leading brand of the Japanese Plastic Model Kit products, Hasegawa offers a wide range of different models and scales.
- Scale: 1/24
- Parts: 165 pcs
- L 6.57 x W 2.04 inches
- Item name: Yamaha YZR500 (0W98) 1988 WGP500 champion
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- Material: Plastic
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Plastic sprue (Clear), Decalsheet (waterslide), Rubber
- Type: Full kit Race
- A treat for collectors
- Marlboro Yamaha Team 1988 Road Race World Championship 500cc class
- Overall winning car "3" rider: Eddie Lawson
- 7th overall "12" rider: Didier de Radiguez
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.