Hangar 9 Timber 110 RC Plane, 30-50cc, ARF, HAN2530
The Hangar 9 Timber 110 30-50cc is a 110-inch wingspan all balsa and plywood ARF airplane based on one of the most iconic and popular RC aircraft of all time. Its design combines sport plane performance with bush plane versatility.
- High-quality balsa and plywood construction provides a strong and lightweight airframe
- Vibrant and eye-catching UltraCote covering for a high-quality finish and good looks
- Functional flaps expand the flight envelope and make for STOL takeoffs and landings
- Multiple hatches allows plenty of opening space for assembly and battery changes
- Large 7" tundra-style tires included
- Optional-use leading edge devices allows for even shorter takeoffs and landings (included)
- Pre-hinged control surfaces (except rudder) help you save on build time
- Two-piece plug-in wings with carbon fibre wing tube allows for easy transportation and storage
- Removable horizontal stabilizer for easy field assembly
- Accepts Hangar 9 CubCrafters XCub 60cc articulated landing gear (sold separately)
- Tool-free field assembly
- Painted fibreglass cowl requires no finishing by the customer
- Painted aluminium landing gear matches the covering perfectly
- Designed to accept gas/petrol engines and electric motors
- Float ready, with hard points for optional float set
- Complete hardware kit with engine and motor mounting hardware
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.