Great Planes Super Sportster
Livin large, the easy way!
The Giant Super Sportster is the perfect marriage: spectacular, IMAA-legal dimensions matched to superbly smooth and easy Super Sportster handling. Its a brand-new way to enjoy a classic and an easy introduction to the fun of giant-scale flying.
- Hand-crafted from sturdy ply and select balsa, yet ready for takeoff in just 20-24 hours.
- Features the trademark Super Sportster starburst trim scheme, done in the rich, glowing colors of Top Flite MonoKote film.
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants are factory-formed, hand-painted and ready to be installed and admired almost immediately.
- Perfect for hours of stress-free flight. Stable and predictable on takeoff and approach, and flier-friendly through rolls, stall turns, inverted flight and other sport aerobatics.
- Servos for all control surfaces are mounted externally, for simple installation, easy adjustment and swift, precise response.
Wingspan: 82 in (2085 mm)
Wing Area: 1293 in (83.4 dm)
Weight: 13-14.5 lb (5850-6575 g)
Wing Loading: 23-25 oz/ft (70-79 g/dm)
Length: 72 in (1820 mm)
Requires: 2- or 4-stroke 1.20-2.00 glow or 2.00 gasoline engine, 4-5 channel radio w/5-7 servos, fuel and support equipment
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.