Great Planes Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF .40-.50 58.75inch, GPM-A1036
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Step up from your trainer with confidence and easy ARF assembly.
Although you can speed through assembly in just 15-20 hours, the all-wood, MonoKote-covered Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF is indistinguishable from a carefully crafted kit. Its gentle low-speed flight provides an easy, confidence-boosting transition from your basic trainer to exciting aerobatics.
- Offers reassuring, trainer-like stability while you learn to fly aerobatics.
- Shoulder-mounted wing with fully symmetrical airfoil increases maneuvering potential.
- Roomy fuselage allows easy installation of on-board radio gear.
- Heavy-duty tricycle landing gear and virtually all required assembly hardware are supplied.
- Included, reinforced nylon Great Planes Adjustable Engine Mount fits any engine in the recommended range for solid support.
Stock Number: GPMA1036
Wingspan: 59.2 in (1505 mm)
Wing Area: 750 in (48 dm)
Weight: 5.5-6.5 lb (2500-2950 g)
Wing Loading: 18-21 oz/ft (55-64 g/dm)
Length: 50 in (1270 mm)
Engine Required: 2-stroke .40.50 cu in or 4-stroke .52.70 cu in
Radio Required: 4-channel with 4 servos
|Level of Completion||Almost Ready to Fly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.