E-Flite UMX Radian Glider BNF, EFLU2980
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
- Lightweight, molded-foam construction
- AS3X® System provides outstanding stability and smoother flight
- 3-channel control for easy-flying and friendly soaring characteristics
- Contoured spinner with folding propeller (installed)
- One-piece, removable wing with carbon fiber support
- E-flite® 8.5mm x 23mm coreless brushed/geared (installed)
- Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® 5-Ch UM AS3X Receiver/Servos/ESC unit (installed)
- E-flite USB Li-Po charger, 300mA (included)
- E-Flite USB LiPo charger, 300mA included
- Included 1S Li-Po battery provides long flight times on a single charge
- Ideal for outdoors and larger indoor flying sites
The E-flite® UMX Radian is a powered sailplane that packs all the simple fun of the larger ParkZone® Radian into a much smaller package that's an absolute delight to fly. AS3X® technology gives a pilot the feeling of flying a much larger glider especially outdoors because of its renowned ability to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. Its distinctively curved wing delivers outstanding lift and impressive glide ratio using 3-channel control simplicity. The lightweight brushed power system requires just a single-cell Li-Po battery to provide excellent launch performance and long flight times. Plus the one-piece wing can be easily removed and stored in the handle-equipped box making your ability to soar through the clouds as convenient as can be. You'll be in the air in no time thanks to great features like:
For maximum glide efficiency, the ESC is specially programmed to work with the folding propeller so it opens quickly and folds back to streamline the airframe.
With the removal of just two screws the fuselage and wing can be separated for easy transport and storage within the custom packaging provided.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.