Dragon 1/35 Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.A Poland 1939 (Smart Kit) DR 6687
- Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.A rendered w/excellent detail
- Fully detailed engine deck and fenders
- Rounded frontal hull fully detailed
- Antenna trough correctly done w/photo-etched details
- Fenders w/detailed tread pattern
- Divers visor can be displayed open/closed
- Well-defined detail on ZF-scope
- Gen2 MG34 w/gun mount
- Turret presented w/realistic detail
- Authentic details on turret bottom
- Photo-etched exhaust shield realistically produced
- Fuel tank reproduced w/firewall assembly
- Accurate details on hull bottom
- Drivers hatch can be positioned open/closed
- Engine compartment ventilation grills exquisitely detailed
- Detailed suspension system
- Detailed drive sprockets
- Road wheels and return rollers rendered w/full detail
- Detailed idler wheels
- Air filter w/delicate detail
- Delicate AA gun mount included
- Accurate jack presented
- Fully detailed fighting-compartment interior MG ammo storage, floor texture, radio equipment
- Detailed injection-molded on-vehicle tools
- Highly detailed Magic Tracks
The Panzer II, developed by Germany in the 1930s, was an improvement over the Panzer I, but it was still only a stopgap measure in Germany...s goal of creating a powerful tank force. The Panzer II was widely used in early campaigns of WWII such as the invasion of Poland, the Low Countries and France, but by 1943 it had ceased production and the Panzer II chassis was being converted to other uses. The main armament of most Panzer II variants was the 2cm Kw.K30 L/55 cannon and a coaxial MG34, although the main gun was mostly ineffective in the anti-tank role. A crew of three operated the light tank. The first series-production model was the Ausf.A, which appeared in July 1937.
An Ausf.A variant is the latest subject to join the 1/35 scale ranks of Dragon...s Panzer II family. The model features all the necessary elements to create an Ausf.A tank. It utilizes appropriate parts from Dragon...s previous Pz.Kpfw.II and Bison II kit. Besides, it comes with the accurate interior parts like radio set, ammo, gearbox and etc. This kit may be small, but it...s exploding with fine detail. This kit provides all the details needed to create an accurate Panzer II Ausf.A tank!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.