The Ferrari 488 GT3 “Rinaldi Racing, No.333” proves that this car doesn’t only look great in the classic Ferrari red. The eye-catching green paintwork ensures the new Ferrari racer is always right in the spotlight. It’s a car that can thrill with a stunning performance and breathtaking looks. Based on the Ferrari 488 GTB, it’s the successor of the 458 Italia GT3. Whereas the earlier Ferrari was fitted with a V8 induction engine, the new 488 GT3 is powered by a V8 turbo engine. This natural winner races for the motorsports specialists at “Rinaldi Racing”. The Ferrari 488 GT3 “Rinaldi Racing, No.333” is equipped with headlights, rear and brake lights, and turns heads with its faithful reproduction of original details. The Carrera car can be individually coded, it’s digitally controllable and guarantees genuine racing thrills.
• Digital 132 cars are digitally controlled and individually codable
• All Carrera Digital 132 cars can be used with Carrera Evolution tracks
• Tampo-printed, original and detailed cars
• Realistic acceleration and braking action
• Mainly with front light (Xenon) and rear/brake light (when applicable)
• Sound finish of bodywork