Blade mCP S RC Helicopter, BNF Basic, BLH5180
Or 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 with Learn more.
In StockThis item ships within 2 business days
• Two Flight Batteries: The mCP S comes with two flight batteries out of the box, with both the Ready-to-Fly and Bind-n-Fly models, for even more indoor 3D fun.
• Durable Components: Light and extremely durable components, like the carbon fiber tail boom, frame this micro helicopter allowing pilots to get back in the air after most crashes.
• 3D Capable: Built on the popular mCP X platform, the mCP S pushes the envelope of micro 3D flight, made even more enjoyable with the peace of mind of SAFE and AS3X Technology
• Optional Brushless Motor: Loving the 3D performance and wanting to kick it up a notch? The optional brushless motor and ESC combo upgrade takes the performance of the mCP S to the next level. Switching to the motor is quick and easy, it only takes a couple screws and a single connector
• Linear Cyclic Servos: Linear cyclic micro servos drive the swashplate for durable and responsive control in any situation.
• Low Part Count: The simplicity of this helicopter and reduced part count make repair costs and repairs a breeze.
• Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
• Main Rotor Diameter: 240mm (9.4 in)
• Gross Weight: 1.7 oz (49g)
• Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
• Rotor Blade Length: 110mm (4.3 in)
• Experience Level: Intermediate
• Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
• (1) Blade mCP S BNF helicopter
• (2) 210mAh 40C LiPo flight battery
• (1) USB Charger
• (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete: 6+ Channel Spektrum Transmitter
|Level of Completion||Bind and Fly|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.