Bandai 1/5000 Star Wars Star Destroyer [Lighting Model] First Production Limited
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
The Star Destroyer from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope is finally joining the Bandai model kit line up as a 1/5000 scale model. The finished Lighting model kit will be an impressive 12.6 inches long; feature an LED unit the will light up the engines and areas around the body; and includes a display stand, an in-scale Millennium Falcon and an in-scale Blockade Runner to recreate the scenes from the film. The First Production Run limited edition version features first edition bonuses including exclusive box art, clear parts, and a special guide booklet that will not be available on future re-issues of this version.
- 1/5000 Scale
- 12.6 inches (32cm) long when assembled
- Made of plastic Pre-molded-in color, so no need to paint unless you want to add weathering effects or other details
- Includes stickers/decals From Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Includes LED unit for lighting up the engines and other areas
- Includes display stand and in-scale Millennium Falcon and Blockade Runner
- First run bonus: exclusive box art, clear parts and special guide booklet
- Pieces to build
- Star Destroyer
- Millenium Falcon
- Blockade Runner
- Display stand
- Instruction manual
- LED unit
- First Production run bonus:
- Special Guide
- booklet Clear parts
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.