Arrma 1/7 Infraction Street Bash, RTR, ARA109001
Sold Out - Backorder Available [more info]Please contact store for ETA of this product
Fitted with a waterproof ESC and 4x4 capability the INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD is a low riding muscle truck that you can run on any surface that you can get clearance on – asphalt, smooth dirt, gravel, short grass – in just about any kind of weather.
With a matte bronze factory finish featuring camouflage trim and decals the Arrma INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD is on RC truck that is built for street bashing and turning heads. With a chassis fitted with a full-width front splitter and a tunable rear winglet you can ensure that your downforce can be tuned to your exact liking. Just to be certain that you have enough downforce the rear diffuser will increase those levels and provide superb grip for faster cornering and increased confidence.
Lift up the hood of the INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD and you’ll find a centre braced 3mm anodized aluminium chassis that is just the start of the strong and durable features in this RC truck. The 4x4 drivetrain is built for punishment and has all-metal gearbox internals, diff outdrives plus strengthened steel drive shafts. For fast maintenance access the centre diff module can be taken out for repairs with the removal of just five bolts. Motor access is made super easy with a sliding mount and there are also two XL battery trays included.
To achieve maximum traction from your all-road dBoots Hoons tyres you have oil filled big bore shocks on black anodized front and rear shock towers. The tires on the INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD are fitted to 5-spoke wheels with extra-durable hubs.
To complete the Arrma INFRACTION 6S BLX 4WD it has been equipped with a brushless 2050Kv motor with a waterproof metal geared servo and ESC. The DX2E Active radio system from Spektrum features Active Vehicle Control(AVC) that will work behind the scenes to ensure you have enhanced stability without having to back off the throttle. You will need to provide your own 2S or 3S LiPo’s x 2 with EC5 or IC5 connectors, 4 AA batteries for the Spektrum transmitter, a LiPo compatible charger and charging bag.
- The first resto-mod street basher truck with the versatility to run on and offroad.
- Capable of 130+ km/h speeds with 6S power and the included speed pinion.
- 4X4 traction — can be run on asphalt, gravel, smooth dirt, or short grass.
- DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH.
- Classic truck body comes screen printed, trimmed and decaled
- Customizable wing allows you to tune downforce just how you want it
- Fullwidth front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of downforce
- Rear diffuser helps generate downforce
- 3mm plate, 6061T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center chassis brace for maximum durability
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- Easy access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Dual XL battery trays
- Waterproof receiver box
- Heavy duty servo saver
- Heavyduty 4X4 drivetrain
- Durable steel drive shafts
- Center diff for improved handling on loose or slippery surfaces
- All metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy access diff module with 5 bolt center diff removal
- Independent suspension
- Big bore aluminum oil filled adjustable shocks
- Blackanodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- 5 Spoke wheels and allroad dBoots® Hoons tires
- Super durable wheel hubs for strength
- Hub nut Orings
- Spektrum DX2E Active radio
- Spektrum DSMR SRS6000 receiver with AVC Active Vehicle Control
- ADS15M waterproof metal geared servo
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof* ESC
- 2year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
What you need
- Two 2-3 cell LiPo batteries
- LiPo balancing charger
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Frontline Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.